2007年4月22日日曜日

My expreriences

 When I was young. About ten years ago, I started to learn English. The first time I met English was April of the six grade in elementary school. My parents brought me a Canadian private teacher named Julie. I started to study English with her and my little sister and brother.
Our lesson was held only English. But sometimes we used Japanese. At first we learned how to introduce ourselves in English. It was a little hard for us. Because we were unfamiliar with non-Japanese people. In addition we were a little bit shy. After some lessons we became good friends. Talked a lot. Laugh a lot. Of course studied a lot. In that way, we spent a year.
 After a year, I entered JHS. In JHS I got easy, simple, fundamental English grammer and vocabulary. These knowledge made English more interesting. When I got new words, I used in our chating with Julie. It was brilliant time. The lesson with Julie was continued when I graduate HS.

 I think I had a great English teacher. She told me not only the knowledge of English, but also how fun and interesting it is. The reason why I want to be an English teacher is she. I want tell the plesure to a lot of children like Julie did for me.

5 件のコメント:

mayuchan さんのコメント...

Hi,Scarlet! Thank you for your mail. Your English teacher was Very wonderful. I want to be a teacher such as her! By the way, I want to drink with you...

Misato さんのコメント...

Hello, Scarlet! This is MIsato.
Your experience is very interesting!
You had more chance to touch English than other students.
I envy you!
Reading your story, I thought it is important to enjoy using English.
Thank you for your story.
See you!

kanage さんのコメント...

Hi!Scarlet!This is Kanage☆
What's up? Me? So so.

Your experience is wonderful!!
I think that you had a valuable experience. You might learn a lot of things by English teacher.
Please do your best!!
See you then.

Emiko さんのコメント...

Hi!
I think that English teacher have a great influence on students!
You are lucky to meet nice techer!

Emiko

Naojin さんのコメント...

Hello Scarlet,this is Nojin.
You had a great experience to enjoy English when you were young.I had this kind of experience too.I think it's very important to communicate with people in English before studying English at school.Good job Scarlet and "OTUKRE!"